1. What is Airbrush Makeup? Airbrushing is a patented makeup application technique that utilizes compressed air through an
“airbrush” with drops of color ie: foundation, blush, etc. to spray on a fine mist of makeup. Most clients find the application
technique rather soothing and since traditional brushes are not used during this technique you never have to worry about
2. How does it feel? Airbrush makeup is exceptionally lightweight. Most clients say they feel as if they aren’t even wearing makeup.
3. What are the benefits of airbrush makeup? Airbrush makeup provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections
while giving skin a beautifully natural finished looking result. Airbrush makeup is water resistant and will last for up to 12 hours or more.
4. Does it cover tattoos, scars, etc? Yes, with a proprietary, patented “paramedical” airbrush makeup all skin imperfections including tattoos, scars, vitiligo, stretch marks, post-op surgery patients can be concealed.
5. Is Airbrush Makeup right for everyone? Airbrush makeup is suitable for women of all ages and every skin condition. The
makeup is hypoallergenic and fragrance free. In fact “Airbrush Makeup” is the only makeup that is suitable for the new
“High Definition” standard in television.
Many couples prioritize finding the perfect photographer to capture their special day. What they often forget, is that how
they appear in those pictures will either dazzle or haunt them for the rest of their lives. Models, celebrities, and
photographers all agree that selecting a makeup artist for your photo shoot is crucial. Most brides feel that they can apply
their own makeup or ask a friend to do so, but later regret this decision. It takes a true artist to sculpt a face and enhance
its natural beauty. Quality makeup that is designed for photography under varying lighting situations and knowing how to
properly contour a face is what great makeup artists provide. Makeup for weddings is unique and needs to endure tears,
weather, and last without continual touch ups. A bride wants to look her very best on her wedding day, therefore investing in a talented makeup artist should be on every bride’s checklist.